Parking is available in the field along the right side of Via di Vincigliata 43, please ring at the gate. Once those spaces are filled, the alternative is to park near Ponte a Mensola or along Via di Vincigliata or on Via di S. Martino a Mensola. I Tatti cannot be held responsible for parked cars. Gates close at 8:30 PM. The only vehicles allowed to enter at gate 22 are taxis bringing or collecting guests.
How to reach I Tatti by bus
From Piazza S. Marco take the ATAF Bus 10 to Ponte a Mensola. Once off the bus, use the crosswalk to cross the street and continue along Via Gabriele D'Annunzio. Take the first left (just after Trattoria Osvaldo) onto Via di Vincigliata and continue up the hill approximately 800m, past gate 43 (on your right) and up to gate 22 (on your left). This walk will take about 10/15 minutes.
From the Florence railway station, Santa Maria Novella, take ATAF Bus 1, 6, 17, or 23 to Piazza San Marco.
If you are arriving from the Florence airport, take the Airport Shuttle Bus, ATAF Volainbus, to the central railway station, Santa Maria Novella.
How to reach I Tatti by car
Click here for custom driving directions.
- Take the motorway towards Florence, following signs for the Firenze Sud exit
- Exit at Firenze Sud
- Cross the bridge over the Arno river
- At first traffic-light turn left onto Via De Nicola
- Go through the next light. At the rotary with a fountain with a man holding an umbrella turn right onto Via della Casaccia
- Continue straight through 4 rotaries
- At the 5th rotary, turn right onto Via Palazzeschi
- At a small rotary at the end, turn left onto Via della Torre
- Turn right onto Via Gabriele D’Annunzio
- Take first left (just after Trattoria Osvaldo) onto Via di Vincigliata
- Continue straight approximately 700m to gate 43 (on the right) and park in the field just inside the gate
- Walk approximately 100m to gate 22 (on the left) and ring the Library bell